Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Billy is Wack

When Billy came walking through my door, askin me to make parts for his Wack little Pop-ups, I really didn't know what to say.  If you've ever looked at my blog or my website, it's really not the kind of work I'm set up for.  But I thought they were cool and so helped him out and referred him to a couple of places (Etsy, Custommade, etc) where he met others that could actually better meet his needs.

That was about a month ago, and today I just received my very own Lil' Frankie Stein.  Again, not my building style, but well made and with a high attention to detail.  This guy is keeping production low in order to keep quality high.  I think I may just become a collector!  Check him out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BillyWackProductions?ref=seller_info 

hmmm...Got to get this guy to start doing my marketing...

PS: For those of you that are wondering; no, this is not a paid endorsement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails